We couldn’t do what we do without the support of local people & businesses in Gallup and McKinley County. We are forever grateful for their kindness and continual support of our cause.
The following individuals & organizations have supported our Sixth home in McKinley County. Please let us add your organization to the list for our next home by calling (505) 722-4226.
- Shelter Design (Donated house design work and general contracting)
- DePauli Engineering (Donated surveying)
- City of Gallup (Donated property and fee waivers)
- Dow Corp (Donated insulation)
- Bubany Lumber (Discounted supplies)
- UNMG Construction Tech Classes (Student crews)
- Washington Bank (Donated mortgage services)
- Gallup Solar (Discounted/donated PV Systems)
- 20X Excavation (Discounted dirt work)
- Micah Electric (Donated electric work)
- City Councilor, Landavazo (Funds for new sidewalk)
- Jim Watkins (Donated pipe, trailer use, donation P/U)
- GPS Porta-Potty (Discounted services)
- City Councilor Alan Landavazo (donated sidewalk)
Please contact us to learn more about how you and/or your organization can become involved with Habitat for Humanity of Gallup. We are always interested in partnering with local businesses to provide affordable housing to families in McKinley County.